If your faith is very important to you then you would probably prefer a Christian based approach to addiction treatment and recovery.
There are many Christian Rehab Centers throughout the USA which offer a supportive Christian environment within which to treat addiction.
The typical approach to addiction treatment is to treat both the mind and the body. The mind is treated through individual and group therapy sessions which seek to uncover any underlying issues at the root of addiction and to develop strategies to overcome or deal with these issues. The body is treated through the detoxification process which may involve a medical or holistic approach. Health and fitness may also form an important element in treating the body and mind. In some treatment centers massage, yoga and acupuncture may also be used.
Christian rehab goes above and beyond this by also treating the spirit through your connection with God.
Why Christian Rehab?
- Put your faith and God at the center of your recovery and at the center of your life.
- Develop important new Christian life skills to aid and ensure a sustainable recovery.
- Surround yourself with like minded people.
- Christian based rehab programs have a built in support system that essentially becomes a lifelong continuation of treatment so long as the person continues in the Christian faith.
Find a Christian Rehab today. Call 888-327-1047 now for help.
What to expect at Christian Rehab?
- Access to Pastoral services and faith based counseling to help you better understand your addiction.
- Allocated time daily for reflections, prayer, devotions and Bible study.
Choosing a Christian Rehab?
Typical considerations include;
- How much will it cost and how will you pay for rehab?
- Length of stay – 30, 60 or 90 days?
- Do you wish to stay within your state or are you happy to travel?
- Preferences such as luxury rehab, men or women only?
- Do you want to bring your pet?
How much does Christian Rehab cost?
‘Christian Rehab Centers Near Me’
The map below shows all Christian Rehab Centers near you and in your area. Use the + and – controls to zoom in or out for more options.