Find the best rehab centers in your area. Call our free and 100% confidential helpline now.
If you or someone that you love is struggling with addiction to drugs or alcohol, or a combination of both, it is best that you have all of the necessary information to select the best alcohol and drug rehab treatments that are available to you in your search for rehabs near me.
Choosing A Local Rehab Center
Addiction treatments will always be different for each person, as no two patients are going to be alike. The best rehab facilities will offer treatment plans which can be fully customized to address the needs of the patient, their addiction, and any other determining factors or co occurring disorders.
However there are a number of primary considerations to be addressed when starting your search for the best rehab for your needs;
- Is medical detox required?
- For moderate to sever addictions inpatient programs offer the best opportunity for sustained sobriety – can you commit to an inpatient program?
- Do you wish to start with a 30 day program or can you commit to a longer term program?
- Do you wish to stay close and find a rehab near you or are you happy to travel for the right program?
- How much of the cost of rehab will your insurance cover and what other payment options do you have?
Drug and Alcohol Detox
Most drug and alcohol addictions require a period of detoxification before the rehabilitation process can begin. The purpose of detox is to remove all physical traces of drugs from the body.
Detox can be managed either in a residential rehab/detox center, in a hospital setting or at home. As the process of withdrawal and detoxification is different for everybody and depends on a number of factors it is best to consult a medical professional for the best advice on how your detox should be managed. Typically though at home detox is not recommended.
Factors which may influence the detox process include;
- The type of substance being abused and the severity of the addiction.
- The individuals physical composition and efficiency of their metabolism and elimination system
- Whether just one or several addictions exist and/or if any co-occurring issues exist
For more severe addictions medical intervention may be required and the detox process may be best managed in a hospital setting with 24/7 medical supervision. For more information on detox and finding a detox center near you visit or detox guide.
Inpatient or Outpatient?
Inpatient or residential rehabs are places where you stay at the facility during the course of addiction treatment. Inpatient rehab offers the best opportunity for overcoming dependency and maintaining sobriety.
There are many options when it comes to inpatient rehab treatment ranging from very basic centers where you may need to share a room to high end facilities with a multitude of extra curricular activities. The level of treatment will also depend on length of stay with longer term programs having the highest success rates.
Central to them all though is the concept and benefit of being removed from your everyday environment and the stresses and accessibility of your addicted substance. An inpatient facility provides you with the time and space that you need to properly. Most will involve a phase of detoxification, followed by rehabilitation through group and individual therapy and an outpatient aftercare program.
Further Inpatient Options;
Free, Private Pay or Insurance?
How will you pay for rehab?
Free: If you do not have the funds or any healthcare cover then searching for a free or state funded rehab may be your only options.
Private Pay: The best chances of a successful recovery usually happens when you attend a specialist inpatient facility for a long term stay. This does not come cheap and oftentimes you may need to partially or fully fund your treatment yourself. In such instances many people turn to friends, family and possibly their employers for help. A term loan is also an option. Many facilities also over payment plans which can help alleviate upfront financial stresses.
If you have private health cover then you will need to reach out to your insurance provider to determine the level of coverage they will provide and if they have any preferred centers.
We can help verify your level of insurance cover. Call our free and 100% confidential helpline now.
Rehab Centers Near You
For the majority of people their preference is to seek treatment close to home and in their local area. The map below shows results for the search ‘rehab centers near me’. Use the + and – controls to zoom in or out to locate all the top drug and alcohol rehabs closest to you.
Alcohol & Drug Rehabs by State
To find a rehab center in a specific location please use the map below to select your preferred state. You will then be able to view rehabs centers in that state as well as information on addiction treatment resources there.
Recovery Starts Here
At Rehab Now 247 we can help you address all of these considerations.
- We will discuss your addiction with you and determine the best plan for rehab and recovery.
- We can provide you with options nearest to you or in another state, depending on your preferences.
- We can verify your insurance on your behalf and even take care of the admissions process.
- If you are ready to get started we can help you find the right drug or alcohol rehab center today.